An Education Group workshop guarantees quality.
It is a guarantee that has been experienced by thousands of schools and millions of children.
It is why we are the UK’s leading workshop provider.
Education Group workshops guarantee:
- Trained Education Group facilitators, drawn from professional fields
- Unique workshops created by Education Group experts, ensuring consistent excellence
- A bespoke service tailored to your needs
- Ongoing investment and development, with new workshops added regularly
- An Ofsted registered service or a service delivered to Ofsted standards
- A fully inclusive cost (facilitators, instruments, materials, travel)
- Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau checks
- Comprehensive insurance, photo identity cards and safeguarding policies
- An interactive, educational, fun day for your school to remember
In addition Education Group will:
- Support National Curriculum objectives
- Offer cross curricular workshops presenting subjects with a fresh approach
- Meet the five key objectives of Every Child Matters
- Align with relevant targets from your School Development Plan
- Attend external provider training
- Work towards suitable recognition schemes
- Support the Pupil and Parent Guarantees
- Make available our Health & Safety guidelines for school workshops
Our workshops are hugely rewarding and a memorable experience for children, providing an inspiring day that is both educational and fun.
Education Group is not an agency arranging for unknown people to deliver inconsistent workshops; we have personally recruited, trained and assessed every facilitator to deliver our own workshops.
Education Group believes in our products which is why we have been the market leader for many years. This is our guarantee.